The University of Northern Iowa strives to create a respectful, safe, and non-threatening environment for students, faculty and staff. It is important all students understand the types of behaviors that constitute sexual misconduct and interpersonal violence. Not Anymore™ is an online sexual assault prevention program that teaches students about sexual misconduct and interpersonal violence (including sexual violence, harassment, stalking, and dating/domestic violence).
How do I access and complete Student Success – Not Anymore™?
- Log into MyUniverse. Click the "Life at UNI" tab. Find the "Student Success" box. Click the link "Go to the online program."
- The first time you click the link to enter the program, you will complete account setup registration for Student Success – Not Anymore™. Please note the password that you create for future reference.
- You may log in and out of the program and your place will be saved within the program. Always log back in through the link provided to you via MyUNIverse! When you log back in, you are a “returning user.” You will have to use your new UNI e-mail address and the password you created to log back in to the program.
- Check your UNI e-mail account for any updates. Not checking your e-mail is not a valid excuse for failure.
What do I do if I need an accommodation for a disability?
The University of Northern Iowa prohibits discrimination in educational programs on the basis of disability. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in this educational program, please contact the UNI staff member listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is required to take Student Success – Not Anymore™?
All new, incoming first-year and transfer students are required to complete Student Success – Not Anymore™, between June 1, 2017 and August 1, 2017 to avoid a course registration hold for the following term.
2. How long will it take me to complete the program?
The pre-test (at the beginning) and the post-test questions (after each video module) will take approximately 10 minutes each; the video modules will take approximately 85 minutes to watch. Total program time is less than 2 hours.
3. How do I "pass" the online course?
You must achieve a score of at least 80% on the post-test questions, or repeat the course until you score 80%, to pass.
4. Will I have to pay for the course?
No. Funding for this program is supported by the Office of the Dean of Students.
Please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at (319) 273-2332 or email email@example.com with questions or concerns about completing Student Success – Not Anymore™.