down arrowMenu

Dean of Students

Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Report a Student Concern

Posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009

Faculty, staff, students or others who are concerned about the behavior of a student that is potentially dangerous to self or others, or is disruptive are encouraged to report or discuss the concern with an appropriate University representative. If you have a concern about a student, confidentiality laws don't prevent you from reporting the concern.

Submit a report to the Dean of Students Office about a concern about a student who appears to be distressed or disruptive. Please provide as much information as you can. If there are questions you cannot answer, simply skip those entries. If you would like to first talk to someone about your concerns, call the office of the Dean of Students at 319-273-2332.