Individuals who are concerned about the behavior of a student that is potentially dangerous to themselves or others, or is disruptive, are encouraged to report or discuss the concern with an appropriate university representative. If you have a concern about a student, confidentiality laws don't prevent you from reporting the concern. If danger is immediate, call 911 or UNI Public Safety at 319-273-2712.

To Report or Discuss a Concern About a:


Contact the Dean of Students Office or Report a Concern

Faculty Member

Contact the Office of the Provost, (319) 273-2517

Staff Member

Contact Human Resources, (319) 273-2619


Contact Public Safety,
(319) 273-4000